The UK Government recently announced its plans following Lockdown #2 and has started to publish brand new guidance for businesses who are preparing to open next week.
We’re here to support you and your business in these difficult and confusing times – so much so, we’ve listed some handy steps to get ready for your big re-opening and festive rush.
Our steps to a successful opening
- Terminal Maintenance – Ensure your terminal battery is fully charged before use. Click here to watch videos on how to check if it requires any updates, if you encounter any technical difficulties, talk to a member of our team here.
- Use Contactless Where Possible – Earlier this year, the limit for in-store contactless payments rose from £30 to £45. We’d encourage businesses to enforce the use of contactless wherever possible to avoid any unnecessary social contact. Learn how to update your terminal here.
- Serve your Customers Safely – The Government has announced new Tiers for areas across the UK. If you’re in the hospitality industry you might be re-thinking how best to serve your customers. We can help if you’re looking at options for offering pay at the table and take away with Served from Card Saver.
- Click and Collect – If you’re concerned about the safety of your staff and customers, why not offer a ‘Click & Collect’ service at your business premises. Take pre-orders and payments over the phone and arrange collection at a later date.
- Spread the Cost – Customers struggling to pay all at once? Then give them the ability to spread the cost with recurring payments. Contact us for more information.
Cash Advance | You could receive a cash advance of between £2,500 and £300,000, which can cater for all your business needs. More.
Pay by Link | Pay by link allows you to generate a custom link to send to your customers via SMS or email to pay on their own devices. More.
Extra Terminals | Take payments to your customers with the latest in contactless technology and the power of GPRS. More.