Who are Card Saver?
Card Saver equip small to medium businesses with the latest in payment technology enabling them to offer their customers unrivalled choice and convenience. Since 2015 we have been driven by our customer success and readying the country for a truly cashless society.
With continued growth we are always for talented sales professionals looking for a new challenge and an exciting work environment.
Monthly pay and commission
Offices in Manchester and Blackpool
Real growth and career opportunities
Have you recently been made redundant or currently on furlough and thinking you need a change in career for 2021!?
Do you want to work for a forward thinking and diverse group of businesses that boast 800 + employees based on the Fylde Coast, Manchester and South Africa?!
Are you a highly driven, passionate, and fully motivated salesperson? If you’re looking to work for a business that offers fantastic progression opportunities, a great commission structure and a fantastic culture, then read on…
We’re looking for Sales Executives to join our growing team in our offices in Bispham, Blackpool and here at Card Saver we pay from day one – and the more you sell, the more we pay!
What will I get?
- Monthly pay plus bonuses
- Uncapped commission – you earn, we pay!
- No working on bank holidays and over the Christmas period – does it get any better?
We believe in promoting a great friendly, healthy and successful culture along with:
- Social events twice a year
- Fundraisers and team nights out
- Free car parking
- Discounts with a range of local businesses
- Free fruit daily
Career-Progression / Personal Growth
Every great business grows. We are growing, and with growth comes opportunity.
100% of our existing management team started in the role that you are applying for.
You will receive a full training programme before you get on the phones with daily support, and we’ll provide you the tools to succeed – the rest of your career is down to you.
There’s no experience needed as some of our greatest success stories have come from different industries – so if you can use a phone and talk, call us….
What we need from you
You’ll work a 9am -5pm, 35 hour working week, giving the perfect work life balance with no weekend working. You’ll also have a one-hour lunch break each day. We have an on-site kitchen area complete with facilities to prepare lunch.
Every day you will come to work with passion, enthusiasm and a desire to exceed expectations and earn money, and you’ll have a commitment to learn, apply and deliver.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ and forward us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Please note, if successful you will be invited to attend an interview with the hiring manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contact Centre Manager to join a department right in the heart of the company’s growth strategy. As a Contact Centre Manager, you will need to be a diverse individual, have a strong commercial focus, with a proven track record in managing complex fast-paced environments.
You will lead, manage and motivate your team to provide world class service to customers, achieved through setting standards, on-going coaching and the effective monitoring of performance against key performance indicators.
- Protects and enhances the current service offering whilst delivering excellent customer service across all levels within the business
- Lead and inspire service teams by developing a customer and results focused culture to ensure they are engaged with the business and its objectives
- Instil a culture of continuous improvement
- Carrying on the journey of change and transformation within the business
- Management of the contact centre, technical support and credit control
- Drive performance to ensure that we deliver the required performance outputs whilst managing SLA’s and KPI’s
- Increase employee engagement, adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics
- Deals with client conflict and challenges in a calm and measured approach with the confidence to leverage feedback ensuring continuous improvement and personal development
- Plan and understand workloads accordingly and able to understand business and client priorities
- An excellent communicator, who has proven experience of engaging and influencing a broad range of stakeholders at all levels
- Introduce Strategic Transformation Delivery
- Strong Service background, with demonstrable skills, experience and capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills which can be demonstrated through efficient work, communication whilst listening to other team members, organisational stakeholders and clients
- Outstanding customer service professional with the ability to comprehend client challenges to deliver great outcomes
- Track record of delivering against defined commercial targets
- Ability to abide by organisational mission and values
The perfect candidate will thrive by being busy and be motivated by targets and career progression!
Be part of our future!!
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team as our very new Contact Centre Manager, we encourage you to find out more.
We are interviewing this week so don’t delay and join our award-winning team now!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Card Saver for an energetic, lively and ambitious Contact Centre Advisor to join our dynamic team based in Bispham at our Head Office.
You should be an individual who has a can-do attitude, puts the customer first and goes above and beyond to ensure that customers have a positive experience through the life time of their contract.
You will liaise with other teams as you work towards business objectives and driving the business forward.
Role & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Responsible for dealing with customer’s queries over the phone and via email
- Working to targets and KPI’s in a telephony-based environment
- Operating a first-time resolution and account management
- Taking accountability for end to end satisfaction
- Using initiative and thinking outside of the box for resolutions
- Follow our company policies regarding “treating the customer fairly” and complaint management
- Build relationships with customers based through open and interactive communication
- Resolve complex customer queries promptly and efficiently
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- At all times provide an excellent customer service
- Seek opportunities to provide value adding services and revenue generation
- Customer interaction experience, telephony work desirable but not essential
- Active listening skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Attention to detail
- Proven track record of administration with good numerical /written communication
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 including Maths and English
- Basic IT skills or experience working on computers
Be part of our future!!
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team as our very new Contact Centre Advisor, we encourage you to find out more.
Welcome to Card Saver. Who are we? We are a fast-paced, innovative and ambitious merchant services business ready to make a difference in the payment industry.
If you want passion, we have it by the bucket-load!
If you want progression, we have no where to go but up!
If you want success, join us on our journey!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Card Saver for an experienced Technical Support Advisor to join our dynamic team based in Bispham, Blackpool.
As a Technical Support Advisor, you will be expected to handle incoming calls from merchants to answer all technical related inquiries, troubleshoot equipment, and assist with supported software.
Technical Support Advisors are, in many instances, the first contact our merchants have with the company so accuracy, timeliness, and First Call Resolution are paramount.
You will work alongside the Technical Support Team to achieve key deliverables, and key duties will include:
- Providing quality technical support to clients by identifying problems, researching and providing answers, and guiding the client through corrective steps when required
- Keep accurate records of client interactions, recording details of enquiries, comments, problems, noting any actions taken
- Learn and maintain all needed technical skillsets and related competencies
- Effectively take ownership and resolve issues received from clients
- Communicate with other departments to identify issues, solve problems or share communication
You will use your skills in problem-solving and critical thinking to resolve issues in a timely manner and deliver an outstanding service to our customers. Some experience in a call centre is desirable, but we are always keen to have colleagues who have an ambition to learn!
In addition to receiving a competitive salary for the right candidate, this position will offer:
- Holidays that enhance with length of service
- Summer and End of Year social celebrations
- Training and Development programmes
- Pension Scheme
- On-site Parking
- Finally, the chance to work with great people, brilliant products and to make a difference every day!
Be part of our future!!
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team as our very new Technical Support Advisor, we encourage you to find out more.
Here at Card Saver we love all of our fantastic team, which is why we always make sure to show our appreciation.
We are a people-first business. So we never forget that our people are the secret of our success. They support our customers. We support them.
Our Induction Days run throughout the year, which you will be invited to after the interview stage.
Upon joining, you will be fully trained and introduced slowly with an ongoing support team that will help you build your confidence!
We love keeping our team motivated, which is why we regularly set up competitions to win amazing prizes
Keeping a close team bond is important to us, and so is having fun!
Our team can take advantage our local discounts, such as Stefani’s Pizzeria and Blackpool Pleasure Beach