Careers at Card Saver
At Card Saver we’re always growing and searching for new people to join our awesome team – that’s where you come in!
We’re looking for resilient, self-motivated and passionate individuals to join our expanding Blackpool-based office.
Experience is not neccassary for this role. Upon joining, you will be fully trained and introduced slowly with an ongoing support team that will help you build your confidence.
Roles include speaking to prospective customers on the phone regarding merchant services.
Play your part in an award-winning, fun loving team and build your career with Card Saver with opportunities for bonus incentives and uncapped commission.
£30,000 per annum OTE.
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Card Saver LTD – 3 Darwin Court, Hawking Place, Bispham, FY2 0JN
Hours: 35 per week, Monday–Friday
Role & Responsibilities
Primary roles include:
- Manning the inbound dialler system
- Monitoring and where necessary actioning emails
- Working the different tasks that drop into the various dashboards.
- Audit checking sales agents contacts (E-Signs) before sending them to the customer
- Checking proofs and other application requirements
- Accurately submitting contracts to the various bank using the appropriate tools.
- Re- Submitting contracts accurately to the various bank using the appropriate tools, where banks need more information
- Contacting customers for additional information when required
- Working the various audit spreadsheets to maintain a tidy house
- Provide support to internal departments, sales agents and brokers
- Respond to application change requests from customers and internal departments, this will involve speaking to customers directly
- Provide a detailed end of day report to the department manager daily
- Experience within an office environment
- Reliable and focused
- Good administration and time management
- Attention to detail
- Keeping to deadlines
- Working well under pressure
Qualifications and education requirements:
- Secondary school education (GSCE)
- Further education (NVQ, A Level) advantageous but not essential.
Required Skills – Sales Support Administrator:
- Industry knowledge is an advantage but not essential as full training is provided.
- Confident with MS Office Suite
- Literacy, Numeracy and Communication Skills
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Card Saver for a Customer Service Advisor to join our dynamic team based in Bispham.
You should be an individual who has a positive attitude and the ability to remain calm under pressure. An open mind is essential whilst being able to handle complaints and difficult situations in an efficient and succinct manner.
Being proactive and liaising with other teams as you work towards business objectives, managing and driving the business forward.
Role & Responsibilities:
Overall you will be responsible for dealing with customer’s queries over the phone and via emails.
- Build relationships with customers based through open and interactive communication
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Follow our company policies regarding “treating the customer fairly” and complaint management
- Resolve complex customer queries promptly and efficiently
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Act as the company gatekeeper and adhere to GDPR when managing incoming calls
- Meet personal/team sales targets
- At all times provide excellent customer service
- Confidence in dealing with customers with an understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- Highly motivated individual who enjoys taking ownership and accountability when making business and customer orientated decisions whilst ensuring the treat customer fairly principles are maintained.
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Can maintain focus in a fast-moving business environment.
- Proven track record of administration with good numeracy and literacy skills
- Familiarity with CRM/ Microsoft Office and other office applications
- Flexibility & be a good team player
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C/4 including Maths and English
- 1 Years’ experience within customer service