Careers at Card Saver
At Card Saver we’re always growing and searching for new people to join our awesome team – that’s where you come in!
Looking for an exciting product to sell? Ready for a new challenge? Look no further!
Card Saver is one of the fastest-growing merchant service providers in the UK and we have an exciting opportunity for you to build a career, within our lively and fast-paced sales force.
As a Sales Executive, you will represent Card Saver and drive sales by converting outbound leads into Card Saver customers.
Our sales team is incredibly important to us, we don’t just want you to be focused on getting us new business but to also build lasting relationships with our customers.
Role and Responsibilities
- To achieve your daily/weekly/monthly sales targets
- To achieve performance KPIs
- Be IT literate, with the ability to accurately capture all customer details & sales information to the required standard
- To adhere to the sales compliance guidelines at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards and FCA regulations
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all potential customers
- Ability to build rapport and close the deal
- Be able to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
- A positive desire to succeed, with the ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- You will need to have the resilience and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the customer on board. Adopting a ‘can do’ attitude and being pro-active is essential in this role
- Telesales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the banking sector is useful but not essential as we offer a comprehensive training programme and ongoing support
- Experience in consultative selling would be an advantage in this role
What’s In It for you?
- Salary: Basic Wage, Uncapped Commissions with Bonus & Incentives
- OTE: £23,000 Top earners achieving in excess of £40,000
- Ongoing training and career progression
- Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Discount & Pension Scheme
- Free onsite Parking
Please send your CV and a cover letter providing full details of why you feel you would be suited to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if successful you will be required to attend an interview with the hiring manager within 2 weeks of the closing date.